Friday, November 20, 2009

ME AND MY DIARY BY AMANDA

Hi! My name is Amanda. I have 1 sister. I love all sports but my favourite sport is hockey. I have 1 pet called Pepper and my Nonna and Gundy have a dog. When I grow up I want to be a butterfly keeper or I want to be a nanny. My favourite animals are butterflies and dolphins.
In blogging I have learned:
  1. To make a post
  2. To use the keyboard better
  3. How to put photos in the post
  4. How to get to the blog
  5. That Mr.Bailey is a good teacher
  6. How to edit my post
  7. I have learned about the dashboard
  8. I have also learned to have fun blogging
  9. I learned how to put in a clock
  10. I learned how to get pictures on the www
  11. Blogging for me has been so cool and interesting.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who passions to seek innovative stuff. Currently I am constructing my personalized solar panels. I am doing it all alone without the help of my men. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I discovered a very awesome website which explains how to create solar panels and so on. The place explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not sure bout how correct the data given there iz. If some people over here who had experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I would extremely appreciate it, cauze I extremely love solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys are the best.