Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SAMMIES COOL FUNKY DIARY!!!!!!!!!


Hi my name is Sammie. I am 11 years old and I go to Parklands School.   I have two pets one cat,    one dog my dogs name is Arli and my cats name is Minty.   I live with my mum and my two sisters . My sisters go to Motueka High School.   My favourite food would have to be lollies and chocolate  and I like homemade burgers and salads that I make. At school my favourite subjects are Art, Sport and Free time and I really love playing with my friends there names are Amelia,Hayley,Aurora and Teigan they are my best freinds . The things I  like to do out of school are drawing, swimming, bike riding, going to the beach, going to freinds houses i also like doing things with my family. In winter my favourite sport is playing Netball I play it in the weekend . In the future I would really like to be a teacher or look after animals .  On Wednesday the 3rd of November the Kapa Haka Festival was on.  Most of my school were in it.  But I  only went over to watch.   It was a great day.  There were some great performances.  At the end of the day the Whanau from Parklands performed.   They were awesome they did'nt really do a haka so Riwaka boys stood up and did it for them.  It was a great day.  
 
In blogging I have learned :
  1. How to make a post. 
  2. To use a keyboard better.
  3. That Mr.Bailey is a good Teacher.
  4. I have learned about the dashboard.
  5. How to edit writing in a post.
  6. How to put photos in the post.
  7. How to get to the blog.
  8. That it is really fun.
  9. I learned how to put in a clock.
  10. I learned how to get pictures of the internet.
  11. Over the holiday I forgot how to make a blog but now that we are back at school I have learned again.
  12. Today I learnt all the tips i have forgotten but now i no them again!!
 



    3 comments:

    R3 Parklands said...

    SUP SAMMIE NICE PHOTO AHH
    KEEP THE COOLNST COMING

    R3 Parklands said...

    FROM AMELIA

    R3 Parklands said...

    NICE DAIRY SAMMIE IT HAS LOTS OF GREAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND WHAT YOU LIKE FANTASTIC WORK SAMMIE !!!!!!!!!!!!