Friday, November 5, 2010

ABOUT ME BY AURORA!!!!

Hi my name is Aurora, I have one brother, a mum and a dad.  My interests are netball, soccer and playing tackle bullrush.   My favourite things to do out of school are eating chocolate and staying with my friends. My pets:   I have a cat called HENRY!!!! I have a kitten called Ziggy, a goldfish called Nemo,and a guinea pig called Macintosh.my favourite things to do at school is to play with my friends Milly a.k.a Amelia,  Sammie, Teigan and Hayhay a.k.a Hayley.



Last week we had a fly off which consisted of making our own planes.  My plane went so far it landed right at the end of my toe.   It was so fun!!   This girl had an air compressed plane and that won the most distance.
On the 3rd of November we had Kapahaka fun day but we couldn't see our own Parklands team cause the hall was choca-blocked .

1 comment:

BWeBman said...

An awesome posting Aurora. Great images and well-arranged.