Friday, November 4, 2011

INTO THE FUTURE

I've arrived in 2211. I look around and I am amazed at the scene.

I saw tall pointed buildings, flying cars, new game consoles and happy people peering through shop windows.  My heart is pounding harder faster but then it struck me.   I only had 15 seconds until the
time-machines portal closed.


                                                            FUTURE PLANT
When I saw the future plant I was so amazed I was willing to pull it out of the ground.  The first time I tried to take it I got an electric shock.   I tried again and thousands of prickles shot out.  My last attempt was gun powder.  I put it around the soil and ran away. I came back in 5 minutes and finaly it came out.I wondered how there wasn't even a scratch on it..........





No comments: