Friday, April 8, 2011

SLEEPING BY KATELIN & KYLEE

On Tuesday the 15th of March we set up our tents at Quinneys Bush .  Me, Karen, Nina, Sherly and my Mum all set up my uncles two bedroom tent .  It took 30-40 minutes.  It was really big once it was up.  Then Cadyn came over and pumped up the air bed. Then we put it in the tent .  After that we put our luggage in the tent and organised our beds.  My favourite thing about camp was watersliding. Katelin

On Tuesday the 15th of March we set our tents up at Quinneys Bush.  It was really funny when we put up our tents because we all started laughing.  I had in my tent Michaela because it was a two person tent.  After we had  put up our tent .  We had to put our beds in the tent.  We had to go to bed at 9:00.  My  favourite thing about camp was spotlight.
SLEEPING BY KYLEE AND KATELIN on PhotoPeach

No comments: