Friday, April 8, 2011

WATERSLIDES BY HOLLIE AND KAREN

Wow what an awesome time on Camp.  Karen and I are doing a topic about watersliding.  Each day if we wanted to we went watersliding.   Thursday we were allowed to do triples and doubles.   Me, Tyler and Nina did  the pyramid it was so fun but me and Nina got red knees it really hurt.   But it wasn't fear on Tyler because she didn't get a go sitting on top of us she really wanted a go but Nina said no.   So me and Tyler went with Sherly but she chickened out.   So Tyler ended up sitting on top of me and it didn't hurt at all. She was light but after I got very sore knees.  They were bright red and really sore the next day.  It was awesome but it hurt.  My favourite thing about  watersliding was triples.

                                               By Hollie

On the first sunny day on camp we went watersliding . The awesome waterslide was really long. First time i went down it was really creepy.  After our first turn Mr .T let us go doubles it was so awesome at the time and on Thursday Mr .T let us do triples.  I went with Kylee and Sarah.  It was fun.. After the watersliding I got red marks on my legs.  Well it was an awesome day.  I never will forget that cool day.

By Karen

WATERSLIDE BY HOLLIE & KAREN on PhotoPeach