Thursday, September 10, 2009

ME AND MY DIARY BY JORDAN





HI! My name is Jordan and I am a blogger. In my class, room 5 we are studying astronomy and we are making rockets. On the roof of our class we have a display of all the planets. I quite like space as you may have found out from some of my other posts. I like space because there are many mysteries unsolved about space.

In blogging I have learned:
  1. How to look around the school web site
  2. How to open a new window
  3. How to get photos into iphoto
  4. How to export photos from iphoto
  5. How to get photos onto the blog
  6. How to publish a post
  7. How to create a profile
  8. How to get photos off the internet and into the blog
The blogging group was a really fun way to learn about computers and code and lots of other stuff. Mainly computer skills, some camera skills like taking films and putting them on the blog. A big thank you to Mr Bailey for teaching me all about blogging. THANKS!!!!!!!!

No comments: