Thursday, September 10, 2009

ME AND MY DIARY BY KELSEY




Hi my name is Kelsey and I am ten years old. My favorite animal is a dolphin. I live in a family of five, including the dog. There's my mum, my dad, and my brother. In my spare time, I read, study dolphins, take the dog for a walk, or play in my treehouse. My favourite colour is green. My favourite toys are Littlest Pet Shops.
In blogging I have learnt:
  1. to look around the school website.
  2. how to make a new post
  3. how to put in photos to blogger
  4. how to get photos from the internet
  5. to move the contents of the sidebar around
  6. how to get the photos from the camera and onto iphoto
  7. to get the numbers on the side.
  8. to make a slideshow
I really enjoyed blogging this year. It helped me a lot on computers for I was not very confident at writing my thoughts and favorites. Now I feel as though I can do things a little more freely. Thank you Mr. Bailey!

1 comment:

Nele said...

Hey Kelsey:)
great entry and a nice picture :)
love xxx your crazy sister Nele