Friday, September 25, 2009

SPACE, Room 5

Moons..................................Space Letter
Earth....................................Alien

Before the school had the space expo I wasn't very good at this space stuff. I knew the sun was in space and not to look at it and there (used to be) nine planets. At the space expo, parents came to have a look at our work. Now I know a lot. space is a whole new world out there!!BY KELSEY

I learned even that Mercury is the closest planet to the sun it is not the hottest. Venus is the hottest because the clouds trap the heat in. Jupiter's core is bigger than earth. The moon is the second lightest thing that we can see. The coldest part in our solar system is one of Uranus's moons.BY RYAN

Outer space. A big place. Full of stars and galexies scattered around the place. What did I learn about space? I learned that space is called space because there's plenty of space out in space. Moons and planets to populate one day. Space is very big like an old computer. Wide, like a new HD TV. Space is so big you would have to travel for years to get to anywhere.BY JORDAN

I learned that you can't land on any other planet accept Earth. We had a big display and the parents came and had a look at our work. you see different phase of the moon. Jupiter is the biggest planet in the solar system.BY WILLIAM

No comments: