Thursday, September 10, 2009

ME AND MY DIARY BY RYAN


Hi my name is Ryan. I like sports and anything to do with playstation . I go parklands school and I like wrestling and skateboarding. My favourite food is kfc. I have a brother who is 11.

In blogging I have learnt
  1. We have done a treasure hunt around the school website
  2. We did our first post and got a photo off the internet
  3. We wrote about ourselves on the side bar
  4. We wrote our diary and put photos on the diary
  5. We learnt how to move the side bar
  6. We learnt how to do a numbered list
  7. We learnt how to put our clocks on our blog. I thought that blogging has been really fun. It has been a good experience and I have learnt lots about computers as well as everything else. And I thank Mr Bailey for teaching us.

No comments: