Friday, August 12, 2011

Ko toku mahi na Josh




My name is Josh.  I have 2 brothers. Their names are Brendon and Damian  I have a mum and a dad. Their names are Nic and Dave.

My favourite things to do are rugby and cricket. I have two pets, a goldfish and a cat. We have dog but he's on a farm.  I am special because I'm a star, especially at rugby.

MY CHOSEN COUNTRY FOR THE RUGBY WORLD CUP IS VANUATU .
I found these things about it.

  1. It's in the Pacific Islands
  2. the capital city in Vanuatu is Port villa
  3. the money is called vatu
  4. in Vanuatu there is an underwater post office
  5. the population is 35,050                                                                                                                     



INTO THE FUTURE
I've arrived in 2211.   I look around and I am amazed at the scene.  I walked over to the cliff.  I am amazed at all of the well dressed people. There is money lying around.   They are so rich.  There are buildings the size of a 1000 story building .  There is flying Mcdonalds and the happy meal comes with a flying space rocket.


My future animal 

My animal part machine has adidas shoes they are blue and white it has a two yellow wings it has a green helmet it has shogun on it.  It has Asics on.




No comments: