Friday, August 12, 2011

Toka mahi na Katelin


Hi people
This my blog

My family: I have a sister who goes to Nelson college for girls and  I have 2 sisters who live in Malaysia with my dad and stepmum .  I live with my mum.  My Uncle and Auntie live just around the corner so I can just walk round and see my baby cousin.  I also have a cousin who goes to Nelson girls.

Things I'm good at:    Reading,Writing,playing cake maker on my laptop,playing playstion.

My Interest are:  dancing, dogs, cooking, drama, hockey, reading Roald Dahl, texting my sister, helping my Auntie with my baby cousin Zac.

My favourite foods are: Icing sugar, Hot chocolate, Ice cream and also ginger beer.

Favourite colours are: Blue, Green and Purple

I'm special because I have two mums and three sisters.

My chosen country FOR THE RWC is FRANCE
Here are some facts.

  1. France's capital is Paris.
  2. Highest point Mount Blanc.
  3. The Eiffel tower is 324 metres tall.
  4. France's population is 65,073,482.
  5. The Arc de Triomphe was started in 1806 but not completed till 1836.





                                                    

INTO THE FUTURE

I've arrived in 2211.  I look around and I am amazed by the scene.  It's got circle apartments with sideways elevators who would of thought , not me.  Ice cream towers with marshmallows on the side , it's like heaven at work on a hot day  it's to die for they are so YUMMY!  There are also chocolate fountains that make your mouth water just at the sight of them and robot hydroslides that lift you up to the top. Flying boats that you can catch land fish . But I smell this horrible odour like rotten fish and dumps.  It's not the most pleasant thing.  I feel happy and excited but sad at the same time.







                                                        Into the FUTURE continued



My futuristic animal is a Wagra it's a cross between a dragon, a rabbit and a worm.  It has green wings , a bright yellow body , slightly green slightly blue ears , silvery grey buck teeth , pinky eyes and bright blue spikes.  It also breathes fire.  Wagras like to eat glue and dog biscuits . They usualy live underground but they sometimes live in houses.







No comments: