Friday, August 12, 2011

Toku Mahi Na Alex





Hi  I'm Alex   I have a sister, a mum and a dad.

2 weeks ago I moved to Motueka from Wellington with my mum.  My dad and my sister stayed in Wellington.

I am good at maths.  My favourite thing to do is to play rugby and cricket.  I came 26th in the Wellington cross country.  My favourite food is sour lollies and my least favourite is pumpkin.  My favourite subject at school is maths and P.E.
I have lots of friends and my cousins Campbell and Danica go to this school.

In the future I want to play for the All Blacks and be a scientist.

I am special because I  am nice and care for people.    
              

MY CHOSEN COUNTRY IS ROMANIA
These following facts are interesting to me

  1. The Romanian population is aproximately  27,000000.
  2. The capital of Romania is Bucharest.
  3. The climate of Romania is between 2 degrees and 36 degrees.
  4. Romania's best sport is basketball but their most played sport ice hockey.
  5. The average age for a Romanian male is 36.9 yrs old



                                                                    INTO THE FUTURE
 I've arrived in 2211 and i'm amazed at the scene. I look around people are standing around this huge
 water fountain bigger than ever and people are flying around in cars how awesome.
 I hear nothing except people talking on the ground and the cars in the air.
 I fell  shocked I can't believe this has happened and I d'ont want to go back.

Future city


No comments: