Friday, August 12, 2011

TOKU MAHI NA SHAILOH



Family-pets=I have 1 brother and a Mom and a cat

Things I'm good at= I'm good at drawing

Interest= bmx computers and Tv

Food= ice cream kfc and chinese

Friends= I have 14 friends

Favorite subjects = maths

Future= army

Special about me = I'm special because I have got good friends and I'm good at maths

THE COUNTRY I CHOSE FOR THE RUGBY WORLD CUP is FIJI

  1. The population of Fiji is 905,949
  2. The capital of fiji is Suva
  3. The money is Fijian dollar

 


IN TO THE FUTURE
I've arrived in 2211. I look around and I am amazed at the scene . All I can hear is flying cars Beeping at people and dubstep music . I feel like Im in a new world with tall building's and pointy buildings.  Every thing is shiny and tall . People are in flying cars and heaps of people are wearing jet packs. People are flying around.

No comments: