Friday, August 19, 2011

Toku Mahi na Tyler


Hi everybody how are you?

Family:   I have one brother and he is pretty cool and a mum and dad.

Things I'm good at:   I'm good at  swimming and netball,  also being a good friend.

Interest:   My interests are sport and outside things.

Friends:I have heaps of friends and their names are Kylee, Dane, Sarah, Hollie, Amy and Michaela

Abilities: My abilities are being a good friend and that I am good at sport.

What makes me special: Is everything about me.

MY CHOSEN COUNTRY AUSTRALIA.
I found the following interesting facts.

  1. The capital of Australia is Camberra.
  2. The colour of the flag is red,white and blue.                                               
  3. The population in Australia is 22.6 million.
  4. The climate in Australia is normally very hot.
  5.  Australia has some very special animals 
                                                                                          

INTO THE FUTURE

I've arrived in 22.11 I look around and I am amazed at the scene.  I can see statues that can talk and walk.  All of the animals are colourful.  There are fountains of money, the builings are higher than the clouds.  Some of the builings are made of lollies, and ice cream.  the streets are full of hundeds and hundreds of people that I can't even move around. I can see thousand of flying cars and boats. some of the cars and boats are small, big curly.


                                                                                     

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Yes Tyler, everything about you is what makes you special
Love Mum

hollie and sarah said...

thanks T