Friday, August 12, 2011

TOKU MAHI NA SARAH


Hi everyone



How are you today  

My Family: I have one sister and a mum and dad.   We have 3 pets a bunny and 2 cats 

Things I'm good at: I am good at Gymnastics Swimming and Athletics 

My Interests are the same as the things I am good at 

Favourite Food: My favourite Food is Pasta and meat balls and Sushi 

Friends: I have 7 friends who are nice and kind

I am special because I am good at sports

My chosen country is SAMOA.
I found the following interesting facts

  1.  The capital city of Samoa is Apia 
  2.  Most Samoan people don't live in houses but they live in fales  
  3. most Samoan people live on fish, coconut, mango, bananas pawpaw and bread fruit 
  4. Samoa has a population of 177,714 
  5. Samoa is a small country





1 comment:

pou said...

Sarah is my Angel, have a great year at great a school. Your dad Pouesi