Friday, August 12, 2011

Toku Mahi Na PENAIA




FAMILY

I have three brothers that are annoying . I have a Fijian Dad. Also I have a Mum that is good at art and baking

THINGS THAT I AM GOOD AT

I have always been good at soccer. My teacher thinks my writing is funny and I am very good at art

INTERESTS

I've alway been good at sport , games and art.

FOOD

Bake potato, KFC, McD

FRIENDS

I have 9 frIends

FAVOURITE SUBJECT

Art

WHY I AM SPECIAL

I'm special because I'm a good soccer player

MY CHOSEN COUNTY IS Fiji

  1. Population - 902,000 people
  2. Fiji is made up of 332 Island
  3. Fiji has two main island -Viti Levu and Vanua Levu 
  4. Hibiscus festival is celebrated in August
  5. Currencey - The Fijian dollar


    IN TO THE FUTURE CAR

    My time machine is made out of metal .  Its made from magma .  And its very strong .  In the time machine there are lots of controls for the pilot to use .  There's heap's of button's for shooting lazzer,  radar sensor,computer and communication devices.  The time machine has a motor.  The speed can go up to the speed of light .  It is pretty fast .  The boosters help's  the machine zip though time.










    No comments: