Friday, August 12, 2011

Toku Mahi Na Hollie





Hi Hollie here.


My family: I have one Brother  one Mum one Dad and also one pet.


My Interests: I love to play sports.  I am good at Miniball, Volleyball and also Netball.  I think really seriously about these games. I love to win.


Food:  I like to eat Nachos, Hamburgers, Pasta, Pizzas and Lasagna.  For dessert I like to have Boysenberries and Ice cream, Custard and Apple pie.(YUM)


Friends: I have 17 friends,  really nice people.   I really like them.


Favourite subjects:  Maths, Reading, Art and Spelling (I like to learn).


Future: When I get older I want to get a Car a House and a Job as a Fashion Designer.
  1. Special about me: I think something special about me is I am a sporty girl.   I like to care about people and I love to dance.
Things I'm good at: I am really good at are Netball, Volleyball and Miniball.


INTO THE FUTURE

I've arrived in 2211. I look around and I am amazed at the scene.  
''WOW'' what an amazing island, its like a paradise over here.  No rubbish on the street,  no pollution in the water (which is crystal clear).  


 You can see turtles, flying cars, flying houses, tall buildings, palm trees, floating roads, everything is here ''WOW'' it's so colorful and sparkly I never want to leave!!!

1 comment:

Sheryn said...

Nice work Hollie you are special