Friday, August 12, 2011

Toku mahi na Dane





   Hi my name is Dane                                    


My family: I have one brother and mum and dad.
My interests: I love to play sports.  I love to play Miniball cause its awesome and challenging playing other people.  I sorta like playing Netball but not that much.  I like playing board games too.  And art.
Food I like to eat:   I seriously love to eat ice cream cause its delicious!  Sometimes I like to eat cupcakes, cakes and chocolate.
My friends:  I have 10 friends.  They are funny and awesome to play with.
My favourite subjects:  My favourite subject is art, reading and spelling cause they are cool.  And I like to learn.
My future:  I want to travel round the world,be superstar and fashion designer.
Why I am special:   I am special because I make people laugh and I am a sporty girl.
Things I am good at:   Miniball, dancing,spelling,reading and singing.


MY CHOSEN RUGBY WORL CUP COUNTRY IS WALES.
I found the following interesting facts.
  1. The capital city of Wales is Cardiff.
  2. The sunniest time of year tends to be May and August.
  3. The population of Wales is 3,006,400.
  4. Beer is a traditional Welsh drink,and many pubs sell locally brewed beer.
  5. In Wales food is usually made from local ingredients.



INTO THE FUTURE


I've arrived in 2211.  I look around and I am amazed at the scene.  I see thousands of gigantic buildings.  Some of the buildings are colorful, curly, humungus and short.  A couple of the buildings are made out of chocolate, ice cream and lava.  This is like a dream come true.  I feel happy excited and amazed.  It feels like a dream.  I can see hundreds of flying cars, ripsticks and boats.  There are wide ones, big ones, and small ones.  It looks awesome man!   Everything is way better than the past.  This is like paradise.  When it rains, money comes falling from the sky.  It is so peaceful and quiet that I can only hear the wind blowing.



No comments: