Friday, August 12, 2011

TOKU MAHI NA LAURA

Hi everyone.
This is my blog post about me.
 My cool family: I live with my mum, dad, my sister and my brother.I also have a cat named Phoebe.
Things I am good at:I think I am good at sport, and swimming.
My favourite food:My favourite food is homemade fish and chips and lollies.
My favourite subject:My favourite subject at school is maths and sport.
Sport:The sports I play are Netball,  Miniball and Volleyball.
I am special:I am special because I play lots of sport.

 MY CHOSEN COUNTRY FOR THE RWC IS CANADA
  1. The language they speak is English and French.
  2. The population is 34,278,400.
  3. The capital city in Canada is Ottawa.
  4. The most popular food is donuts.
  5. Canada's climate is not cold all year round as you may think.














    INTO THE FUTURE

    I'd arrived in 2211 I looked around and I was amazed at the scene.  There were alien people,
    flying cars and giant buildings.  I felt surprised I'd never seen anything like it.  There were flying submarine cars with rocket boosters on the back and alien people .  It was extreme.   I hear the noises from the flying cars and the sound of joy from the little children playing.






    No comments: