Friday, August 19, 2011

Toku mahi na Shivarn

Hi I'm Shivarn.   I have a cat and its name is called Mischief.   I play sports, miniball rugby and it's fun. My family is my brother Bailey my mum is Lee my Poppa is Tony and my Na Na is Karin.   I'm interested in rugby thats why I play it and it's fun too.  My favourite food is probably my poppas spagetti bolognaise and toast and KFC and Mc Donalds.   My friends are Josh Cadyn Shailoh and Harry. My favourite subject is fitness and  in the future  wouldlike to sell cars. And the thing that is special about me is that I love sports.
MY CHOSEN COUNTRY FOR THE RUGBY WORLD CUP IS SOUTH AFRICA. I found out these things
  1. There are 35,416,164 people in South Africa
  2. South Africa is the home of Springbox
  3. They have four capitals they are Pretoria Bloemfonte Capetown and Johanas Berg
  4. There are 8,625,050 houses in South Africa
Publish Post

INTO THE FUTURE


I've arrived in 2211 i hear Dubstep music on a bass burger i looked around and i am amazed at the scene. I feel like its a new world with tall buildings flying people like i was in space. There was flying KFC and millions of shops. A shoe house a person house floating houses lots of money every where guns snipers machine guns jet packs aliens boat houses population everywhere i fell excited



No comments: