Friday, August 12, 2011

TOKU MAHI NA AMY



Hi everyone.
This is my blog post about me and things I like to do.

Family:  I have two brothers one of whom is 14 and the other, 2.
I live with my mum, dad and brothers.   I also have a pet cat named Zippy.

Things I'm good at:  I am good at sports and swimming.

Interests:  I like to Play with my friends, play on my electronics and do sports.

I like eating:  Fish and chips and takeways

Favourite colour: blue

I am special because: I wrote all this.
MY CHOSEN COUNTRY FOR THE RUGBY WORLD CUP IS NAMIBIA
I found these interesting points about it:

  1. Namibia was the first country to make laws to protect its wildlife.
  2. The capital of Namibia is Windhoek.
  3. The climate is usually extremely hot and dry.
  4. They speak English.
  5. Population is around 1.8 million.


                         













                                                                  INTO THE FUTURE

I'd arrived in 2211.  I look around and I am amazed at the scene.  I see buildings made of jelly, hover-boards, flying houses, purple grass, red sky.  But there were no animals except for dolphins, dogs and cats.  The people looked very happy having fun.







No comments: