Friday, August 12, 2011

TOKU MAHI NA CADYN




I  have  two sisters whose  names  are  Aimee  and  Sophie .  I  have  a  Mum  and Dad                                
I'm  good  at  rugby,  go  karting  and  fishing  .

I  like  to  eat  chocolate  fudge  and  banana  cake.  I  like  to  have  wraps  and  nachos  for  my  tea.

In  the  future  I  would  like  to  work  on  a  fishing  boat  and  buy  a  chain  saw  and  cut  some  wood  to  get  some  money$.

MY CHOSEN COUNTY IS FIJI.
I found the following things:
  1.  The population of  Fiji is approxmately 905,949 people . Fiji has 330 islands
  2.  The common foods of Fiji is rice, taro, bread, fruit, sweet potatoes, cassava, fish and coconut
  3.  Fiji has a warm tropical climate perfect for holidays. Fiji does have a wet season
  4. Fiji notes are $2, $5, $10, $20 and $50 dollars. Coins are 1 cent, 2 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, 20 cent, 50 cent and $1. 



INTO THE FUTURE 2211

Iv'e arrived in 2211. I look around and I am amazed at the scene.

I see lots of tall buildings and there is no pollution on the ground. It has lots of bright colours. I see kids having fun. It looks awesome.

I hear lots of flying cars and birds singing. I hear lots of people having fun and talking.

I feel surprised that the future was so cool  I wish today was like this. 





No comments: