Friday, August 12, 2011

Toku mahi na Karen


Hi   my  name  is  Karen

My  family.  I  have  one  brother  one  sister,  mum  and  dad.
My  interests.   I  love  to  play  sports  especially  Miniball  and  we  won  last  year.  I  sort  of  like  to  playing  Netball.  I  like  to  go  swimming  as  well.
Food.  I  love  to  eat  sweets   and  ice cream but  most  of  all I  like  to  eat  smashed  potatoes
Favorite subject.  I  am  good  at  fractionss  in  maths  I  love  to  do  SRA.  It  is  so  cool.
Friends.  I have  heaps  of  best  friends  called  Dane , Sherly ,  Hollie , Sarah ,  Tyler ,  Katelin  and  heaps more.
I  am  special  because  I'm  a  good  friend
MY CHOSEN COUNTRY IS FRANCE
the most interesting facts are

  1. The capital city is Paris.
  2. The population is 650,734,82.
  3. There are 500, 200, 100, 50, 20, 10 and 5 notes.
  4. The Eiffel tower is 300  meters tall.
  5. In France people speak French, Basque, Provencal and Breton.    

No comments: