Friday, August 12, 2011

Toku Mahi Na Michaela


Hi I am 10 years old.  I have a brother and a sister. I also have 2 dogs called Girl and Dock.
I go to Parklands school.  I love to play games and I like to have a good time with my friends but most of all I like to have a good time.  I have plenty of favourite foods.
I really like to bake cakes and biscuits.
And I have about 64 friends but my best friend is my friend Gennis.
I am special because I show care to others.
;
MY COSEN COUNTRY IS  SCOTLAND
I found the most interesting things about it:

  1. The population of Scotland is approx. 5,206,346
  2. The capital city in Scotland is Edinburgh 
  3. The language they speak in Scotland is scotish and english
  4. They like to eat meat in Scotland and fish
  5. Haggis is a special and tasty dish from Scotland (made from offle)

INTO THE FUTURE
I've arrived in 2211 I look around and I am amazed at the scene.
I see tall, small and wide buildings but they were all very different.
There were water fountains.  Also I saw some flying cars.   It was AWESOME!.  I was happy but  disappointed aboutall the rubbish around.


Incredible city 

No comments: