Friday, August 12, 2011

TAKU MAHI NA BRIGHT


I have three people in my family and my new baby brother that is four months old.
I love to dance and sing.   My favorite music is pop music and I've always been interested in dancing.  One day I will become the best dancer.
The food I like is baked potatoes, mashed potatoes and chicken drumsticks.
I may just have a few friends but that's okay because everybody always supports me.
My favorite subject is swimming because its make my blood warm quickly.
My future is to become a designer and an artist as well.
I'm special because I have friends that support me and they like who I am and that makes me special.

MY CHOSEN COUNTRY  RWC IS IRELAND
I found the following things interesting:

  1. Because Ireland has been split into two parts and the Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom.
  2. I can't believe that Irish people have fried eggs, bacon, sausages, grilled tomatoes and bread for breakfast everyday.
  3. The northern Ireland flag is different from Ireland.
  4. There are 6,197,100 people in Ireland.
  5. The republic of Ireland (Northern Ireland and Great Britain together make up the United Kingdom.)





INTO THE FUTURE

I'd arrived in 2211. I look around and I am amazed at the scene.
My heart felt amazing and my eyes nearly burst out with tears. I hear the sound of hard work and and the noise of happiness. There was big  shiny tall tower that I've never seen in my whole life. Floating houses and cars. This is not the future this is paradise. But when I turn the to the other side and there it was in front of me were filled with rubbish in the sea and dead fish were everywhere.  Oh no!
 What have they done?  



Bees information.
Bees do special dances if they want to let the others know where the best flowers are.
The queen bees has an important job. Her job is to lay eggs so the hive keeps going.


1 comment:

Mr Bailey said...

Excellent post Bright. I also like who you are.