Friday, August 12, 2011

TOKU MAHI NA KYLE


Hi everybody.  I have two cool brothers, four cool sisters, two awesome dogs, one awesome mum and one awesome dad.
I like playing on my psp, playing lots of sports and reading.
I have 20 friends.  They are pretty cool.
At school I like playtime, lunchtime and fitness.
In the future I would like to become a policeman or a teacher or an artist.

My most chosen country is South Africa.  These things interested me.

  1. The population is over 50.5 million.
  2. The capital of South Africa is capetown, pretoria and bloemfoutein.
  3. The area is 1,221,037 KM. 471,443 SQ MI.





                                                                 INTO THE FUTURE


    I'd arrived in 2211. I look around and I am amazed at the scene. There are red and blue glowing teleporters, pink and red buildings, lots of hover boards and a water fountain. Then it started raining. I hear the pitter patter of the rain and I feel dizzy but amazed.


                                                                          THE BAT
    The bat is a very fast flyer and very hairy.  It has a laser eye, rocket boaster wings, a very sharp powerful tail and a sharp tongue.

    No comments: