Friday, August 12, 2011

Toku mahi na Corey



Family-I have an annoying sister.

Things I am good at-soccer and running.

Interests-sports and playstation.

Favorite foods-Chocolate cake and pizza.

Friends-I have eight really good friends.

Favorite subjects- Maths.

Future-I'd like to be a soccer player.

Special about me- I think I am special because-I have really cool friends and Interests.

RUGBY WORLD CUP

MY CHOSEN COUNTRY IS CANADA
I found the following things interesting

  1. The population is 34,573,000 . 
  2. They love basketball, baseball and hockey .
  3. They also love kayaking .
  4. They have two hockey teams .
  5. The CN tower is the worlds tallest free-standing structure .

In to the future     

I've arrived in 2211. I look around and I am amazed at the scene . 
I see: flying cars and motorbikes , massive tall buildings and floating houses .  
I hear: The sound of electric motored cars and motorbikes .
I feel: Amazed and excited and can't wait to get down there. I feel like I am in heaven . 




My future animal

My future  animal is called a Dimetah it is half a Dimond back rattle snake and half a Cheetah. It can run as fast as a Cheetah plus it has the fangs, venom and rattle of a Dimond back rattle snake.



No comments: