Friday, August 19, 2011

Toku Mahi Na Dylan



I have a really cool family.
Pet; I have 1 dog, 1 cat
Friends; my friends are Jaydin, Aayush, Kyle, Liam
Sport; I like rugby and soccer
Interests; I like hunting
I am good at hunting, sport and fishing
I am special because I have lots of friends.

My chosen country is Scotland.  I found the following interesting things about it:
  1. The capital city of Scotland is Edinburgh
  2. The population of Scotland is 5, 222, 100                            
  3. They have a variety of meat.   Their favourite is fish
IN TO THE FUTURE
I'd arrived in 2211 I look around I'm amazed at the scene. when I arrived I hear happines and some people were running away from alien I saw little people driving car's and playing on hover boards. The Building are round and very tall and  i can't see over them                                                                                                                        



Add caption

No comments: