Friday, August 12, 2011

Toku Mahi Na Kylee



Hi everybody how are you?
Family:  I live my brother my sister and mum and dad. I have a pet dog.
Things I am good at:   I am good at netball and my swimming. I am also good at touch rugby.




Interests:   I am interested in drawing and sports games with Vaughan and with my teacher Mr T.  I like board games.    
Food:  I like nachos,chocolate and salt and vinegar chips.  
Friends:  My friends are Tyler, Amy, Sarah, Laura, Dane, Katelin and Sherly.  
Favourite subjects:   My favourite subject is art and maths because maths is fun as I learn new things every day.   My other favourite subject is art because you get to paint and draw.I am special :   I am special because I am kind and friendly.   I am also very arty and of course very clever.

THE WORLD CUP COUNTRY I HAVE CHOSEN IS SCOTLAND.


  1. The population in Scotland is 5,206,342.
  2. The capital city in Scotland is Edinburgh                                                                   
  3. Scotland people like different types of meat and fish is there favourite.
  4. Haggis is made in Scotland.
  5. The coldest it has ever been was in 1963 and the warmest it has ever been was in 2003





                                                                              
                                                                                  




                                                            
INTO THE FUTURE                                                        


I'd arrived in 2211 I looked around and I am amazed at the scene.  When I walked around the streets there were kids playing everywhere.  All I could see on the road was kids playing on air boards.  I feel really amazed.  All I hear is kids laughing and brown cicadas in the bright green trees.  I felt really bad when I turned around and just saw a little rubbish on the footpath.  What have they started?


                                                                 
    FUTURE ANIMAL
My animal from the future is called birsnil. Birdsnil has a colorful body and has 5 eyes. My future birsnil lives in the treetops and sometimes it sleeps on the ground. My birsnil has sharp pointy teeth and a     really long tongue. A birsnil has four wings and no legs. A birsnil is a snail crossed with a bird.

No comments: