Friday, August 12, 2011

Toku mahi na Sherly



I have one brother called Nai and a sister called Nang .  My brother and sister love to play soccer .  I love to play Miniball and Hockey.  My Mum's name is Kamlai and my Dad's name is Tarn .
My favourite food is nachos.  I also love to dance and sing .
At school my favourite subjects  are maths and writing.  Most of the time at home I play on the computer and watch T.V .
I have 11 friends who are fun to play with and are funny .

MY CHOSEN COUNTRY IS CANADA

I found the most intresting things about it:

  1. The capital city is Ottawa
  2. The population is 34,573,000
  3. The largest city is Toronto
  4. Canada is one of the most wealthy countries in the world
  5. They have the same notes as us but different colours and people on it





INTO THE FUTURE
I've arrived in 2211. I look around and i am amazed at the scene.  There are flaming cars flying in the blue sky.  you could see them everywhere.  There are gold dazzling trains flying in the air too.  you could hear the flying trains going chugger chugger chugger  chugger chew chew.  the cars go beep beep. I feel like Im in a wonderful dream.  



No comments: